Thursday, June 5, 2014

wedded bliss

This seems to be the summer year of weddings. The month of May alone we had three back-to-back. We've got five more to go for this year, and a few friends booked weddings for next year already! Crazy!
 
I must admit, it's nice not having to make plans on the weekends, and it certainly gives us something fun to look forward to! But holy exhaustion. Full-on wedding mode over here folks.
 
With our trip to Portugal less than 40 days away, I still have lots of planning to do [and some pre-packing]. We've got our four cities locked in: Lisbon, Lagos, Arcozelo & Porto, tickets to the Super Bock Super Rock concert confirmed [hello Eddie Veder!], and a one night stay in a castle [for two!].
 
I think I was so excited for the summer to finally arrive that I'm in disbelief that it is here. Cheers to all the rest of our weddings this year, and a crazy-busy, vacation packed summer!
Steve & Colleen's wedding - Union League
 
 

burgers & beers at Pomme
 
Stephanie & Joe's wedding - Pomme
 
Brian & Sarah's wedding - Williamsport, PA

1 comment:

  1. Time for Angela' wedding next. Let me know I DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT :) Love you......xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete